Study in Germany for beginners – Study in Germany Studying in Germany is the desire of many students who apply to enroll in universities, and studying in Germany is a great option because its universities have a high level of science and a very high global ranking.
Conditions for studying in Germany
In order to obtain a university study in Germany, there are several things that must be completed, and the most important of these things are
Obtaining a general secondary certificate with an average of more than 70% in the case of a bachelor’s study; In the case of a master’s study, the student must have completed his university studies in his country and obtained a university graduation certificate.
Have a German language certificate of at least A2 level;
If he does not obtain it, it will be studied before starting the university study.
Steps to start university studies in Germany
In order for the student to study in Germany, he must do several important things during his application to the university, including:
Searching for the university that matches the academic qualifications,
either through the Internet or through the cultural exchange organization DAAD.
Obtaining university admission is a condition for obtaining a study visa from the German embassy.
After obtaining university approval,
an appointment is booked at the embassy and all required documents are submitted.
Approval procedures take about
4 to 6 weeks to confirm the application and grant the study visa for an initial period of 3 months.
Then the student goes to the foreigners’ department in the city in which he wants to study and submits an application for German residence.
Preparing the German language so that
the German language is studied for a preparatory year before starting university studies and after completing it, he can start his university studies.
Advantages of studying in Germany
- Germany ranks first among European countries in terms of patenting.
- Studying in Germany ranks third after America and Britain, and it has an international reputation, and university degrees are respected all over the world.
- German universities are distinguished by their use of state-of-the-art facilities, libraries, laboratories, computers and other necessary resources.
- Studying in Germany is almost free, with university fees ranging from 150-250 euros per semester.
- Study many disciplines in English.
- Commuting with public transportation and providing free internet,
- telephone and housing subscription.
- The student can work in addition to studying,
- finance his studies in full or in part, and easily find a job after graduation.
- Students can stay in Germany after graduation and work there because they need manpower.
- If the student finishes his studies, he can obtain permanent residence and then obtain German citizenship.